Leading Energy conducts ESOS audits for larger organisations and customised energy audits for smaller organisations seeking energy savings.
The deadline for compliance with ESOS Legislation is 5th December 2015. Qualifying organisations must have submitted audit results to the Environment Agency using a Lead Assessor by this date.
- Qualifying Organisations - Over 250 employees or £38.9 million Turnover or £33.5 million balance sheet.
- Comprehensive audit which covers buildings, industrial processes and transport.
- Lead Assessor Cathie Eberlin is a Chartered Engineer with industrial and building experience.
- Call to discuss your ESOS requirements on 01299 890 185
Customised audits for smaller organisations and schools outside ESOS, to identify and deliver targeted energy savings across a range of building types.
- Scoping meeting and walk through survey.
- Desktop analysis of all available data.
- In-depth site survey to identify energy savings opportunities.
- Energy reduction action plan.
For more information on any of the services mentioned above, please contact us on 01299 890 185 or email@example.com.